9 years on

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 9 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Good afternoon to you all, i know this sounds really silly and i feel i cant really talk to anyone about it, i have tried and the response was a little to my surprise, its been  9 years since my  husband passed away , i have days when tears just escape from my eyes and i get a little low day

so just keep my feelings to myself, has anyone else experienced this as time has  gone on do ,  

Joannie x 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joannie 59 I lost my lovely Ron over 4 years ago and I feel just the same as you. It will always be the same I feel you just learn to have your grief walking by your side. My Ron is always in my mind and of course in my heart and that will never change. Love and hugs to you. xx  Carol xx

• I'm all glad you told us this I'm only 15 months and still have tears glad I'm not being odd thank you so much

Ian
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Carol,thank you for replying, you feel  so silly when these's times  happen but as you know they just happen, sad and happy times, my Fred was a massive part of my life for 35 years. i have    a new life i'm pretty content most of it. i hope one day to find love again  as my children will be happy to see there mum ,as they say, your a woman  in your prime and it will be nice to see that  twinkle in your eyes again , 

We have our memories 

you take care and be happy

Joan xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Newb

Hi Ian 15 months is know time, we go on  about our daily life's and from now where   it happens. a tear  , a low day, or just not being yourself people don't   know what  to or do so you find yourself not saying anything and hide how your feeling, then they think , she's getting on with life rather quick, you cant win. 

Your not being  odd, your just having a moment, love does that  to us

Joan xx

• Thank you I do often just hide behind smiley face but deep down and empty shell thought it was me not being able to move on thanks for your response 

Ian
  • FormerMember

Ian ,we have all done that, how long was you married for ?

Joan

• 27 years it was both our 2nd marriage 

Ian
  • FormerMember

27 years ,Its a life time and you  why wonder   you fell as you do sometimes, don;t be so hard on yourself life.....  it;s just different and we adjust to it .everyday is a new day,   a new sunrise a daily smile of your memories

Joan 

• FormerMember

27 years ,Its a life time and you  why wonder   you fell as you do sometimes, don;t be so hard on yourself life.....  it;s just different and we adjust to it .everyday is a new day,   a new sunrise a daily smile of your memories

Joan