Kindness

• 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Just been to the little family run garden nursery that I have always use. I heard they were open .

So having a couple of gaps still in the garden and thinking as I won't get my holiday, I would get some tomato plants too this year. Ric liked to grow them., I went for a short trip! 

The lovely gent asked where Ric was this year as we always went together and I told him that he had passed at Christmas. He went off and came back with a couple of extra plants for me. I thanked him for his kindness and he said he was good to be able to keep his business going too. I was so touched. A simple but lovely gesture which made my day. Now enjoying a cuppa.

Hope others have had some acts of kindness

Love and hugs Alison XXX

• Hi Alison

What a lovely gesture as you say. Something to look forward to, enjoying your own grown produce.  I've managed abit of gardening and I'm now all aches and pains but the garden looks better for it. 

Take care 

• Ruby diamond x
  • It is lovely when kindness touches you isn’t it or when you do something for someone else you feel good inside.

yeah, gardening is keeping my mind active and a spot of decorating although I’ve got the house upside down! Doing a bit here and there in different rooms, never been so disorganised, always start and finish a room previously but I fuse this is which way my mind is working at the mo and as long as I’m doing something to occupy myself it’s good enough.

home grown tomatoes taste so much better don’t they.

much love

karen

Grief is the flip side of love