Out of my comfort zone

• 3 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Well today I have been on a training day to become a covid vaccinator. It was a long day and quite challenging but I feel a sense of achievement. I feel that I need to do something positive. 
I hope Pete would be proud of me. I have also started volunteering at our local hospice. I just want to make my life mean something xx

• Congratulations on that. You should feel very proud of yourself.I hope it goes well for you

Hugs

xx

• Congratulations, I have been volunteering at our local covid testing centre for around 6 weeks now and it has certainly helped me.

I have a reason to get out of bed on my "work " days and I think it has helped me slip back into some sort of normal life for a few hours at least. Nobody knows anything about what has happened to me so I dont have to talk about it unless I want to.

I agree with you in wanting to do something positive and I feel that, for me , doing this is a step forward.

So well done and I'm sure you will find it fulfilling xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi sausagedog

well done you should be really proud of yourself xx 

I also feel I have no meaning in my life so decided to try to go back to work tomorrow so you have given me hope 

virtual hugs Sarah xx