Why is life so hard

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 28 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Hi everyone 

I have not said a lot lately been reading the posts was keeping myself busy as it does work then you stop  or get fed up then you are back in the world of hurt  stops you from sleeping properly  sometimes just sit in front of tv on a Saturday afternoon like a veg and can’t be ask to do anything did not even cook tea the other Saturday 

then IT seems to take for ever to feel a bit better  I just want to let out  some steam  I just eats away at me how I feel day in day out  and I don’t  know when I will be ready to scatter the ashes quite happy with them at home with me  the journey going to be a long one  had some counselling talking about it helps realise some of it 

take care 

Martin x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Martin

Yes i know the feeling, i am still sorting out hubby's shed, and still finding rubbish why oh why, has he saved it all.

So many tools and lot's still in the boxes never been used.

Sat out side after tea and was having a coffee, and thinking so much to do how long can i keep doing it, without running the house,, shed, garden conservatory, only a one man band now and it is hard, and i am not a youngest.

My son went to the garden center today and got loads of plant's, yes for me to put in lovely thought but more work.

Glad you have tried to keep busy, i would just like a little me time and relax, wish full thinking at moment.

Good job the weather has been lovely here, at least the grass is not growing, more like straw lol.

Another bank holiday but every day is the same, not been out for nearly ten week's now 15th June D DAY for me it better ot change.

when does it get easier i can not even answer that, it is saying how long is a bit of string.

Some days are really good, then you come down with a bang, i had a birthday this week, first time he was not here to wish me  HB,  and in lock down does not help, all my kids standing at garden gate, how things have changed.

You Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Ellie 

im glad you are doing okay keeping busy  it’s like being on a hamster  wheel you just keep going can’t stop because we will sit and think 

the stuff in your husbands shed we all do it look at something and think better keep that mite come in handy.  Planting the plants will keep you busy but slow down and have a easy day 
    lock down will finish sooner or later  then  how are you feeling  

I went fishing on Sunday had a bit on time to think did not help so yes you do come down hard  But was are hobby so mite go Sunday again should get everything done Saturday 

happy birthday Ellie did all the kids came and see you 

take care 

martinx 

• FormerMember

Hi  Martin

I really like that hamster wheel that is what it fills like, just wish it slowed down a little.

Glad you went fishing my hubby was a fisherman and went with our youngest son, so he will have his fishing gear.,

Yes will be plating day tomorrow, have to say i am starting to enjoy being in the garden it does clear my mind, if only till i get back in doors.

Yes my kids turned up and where all at the garden gate, while i was standing at front door.

Be glad when i can get a cuddle and that will be from my eldest son 

Take Care Ellie x

• FormerMember

Hi All, 

I’m having real down day today, I wasn’t to bad this morning in work, then I had a call to say they are picking up my husband car on Tuesday, and I just broke down, it’s difficult seeing it out side, but now they are coming to take it away I feel really strange, have cried all day. 

Mandy 

• FormerMember

Hi Mandy

Sorry you are having a down day.

I had my hubby's car outside he only bought it 6 months before he passed have to say did not like it outside every time i looked out was a reminder and i do not dive.

Was glad when my son took it back to Lincoln and after a while it was sold.

This is one of many things we have to deal with, and it is not easy.

I hope once it is collected and gone you may start to fill a little better.

Take Care Elliex

• FormerMember

HI Ellie, 

I think it will be better once it’s gone, it just feels a little strange, another bit of him gone I suppose, I don’t know how I feel just struggling at the moment. Thank you for replying take care. 

Mandy x 

• FormerMember

Many we all get days like that.

That is why this group is here to support one another, we can all relate to what you are going threw.

One day at a time, one foot in front of the other, small steps.

He will never be gone, he lives on in your heart and your memories, and no one can take them away.

Take Care Ellie x

• FormerMember

Thank you for replying Ellie, it really means a lot.

Mandy xx 

• FormerMember

Hi Mandy The days can sometimes be a strain emotionally I will say have to say And life is so cruel sometimes keep going along wishing you peace and love .

• FormerMember

Hi Ellie and Mandy 

the car thing I kept my wife’s car and sold my car  but I thought need to sell my car  we went on holiday with the car I just wanted to sell it and would keep her car  

and when you have finished work or in your garden you stop and your brain engages  but we all need a rest too 

have a good day everyone 

take care 

Martin x