How has everybody day been

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 28 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Hi all 

how has your day been my was okay then when it gets time to come home driving back to depot talking to wife like it did ever nite   then When you get home knowing it’s empty talking to the pictures  and the loneliness hope I sleep better tonight  I will ask Diane to come and see me like all ways do 

Martin x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Tough night tonight went for a run, had my tea early now on the sofa with my blanket watching bake off  and Bob and I would always laugh at it so missing him more than ever tonight and feeling lonely and tearful tonight. Bad evening!

hope everyone is having a better evening than me

sheila

• FormerMember

Hi Sheila 

i stopped watching some of the programs we watch  together hoping it would make me feel better 

I manage not to burn oven chips to nite  I go to work and get on with it then fall apart in the middle of the day then I get home and like we  are lonely missing are loved ones and asking them to come home  it’s normal for us all 

take care 

Martin x

• FormerMember

Hi Sheila 

i stopped watching some of the programs we watch  together hoping it would make me feel better 

I manage not to burn oven chips to nite  I go to work and get on with it then fall apart in the middle of the day then I get home and like we  are lonely missing are loved ones and asking them to come home  it’s normal for us all 

take care 

Martin x

• FormerMember

And now grief has made me eat biscuits so I feel sad and disappointed in myself! I’m so weak!

Sheila x

• FormerMember

Sheila 

you are not weak  you are doing okay we all have bad moments remember the good times you had together  and enjoy the biscuits 

martin x

• Sheila, of course you are not weak. How can you be, you get up every day and tackle your way through all the crap. You run and exercise, which is really good for your mental and physical health, so you have a few biscuits, we need some pleasure in our sad lives.

You are doing much better than me, I have only been to the gym once, can't find the motivation, even though I weighed myself today and have put on about 10 lbs didn't stop me eating a chocolate muffin when i came home from work! Even that made me sad as it was a pack of 4, used to be one each, now we have a spare!

Hope we all get some sleep tonight. I really need it, not sleeping well at all at the moment. Lots of tossing and turning.

Love Ali x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to AliG55

Martin - Ali

Tomorrow is another day but now we have corona virus to add to our stress / worry and self isolation could tip me over the top!  We got through another day just the night to get through now and see what tomorrow brings. I’ve now eaten a chocolate croissant so if I go to bed I might stop eating.

Thinking of all my grieving online friends.

nite nite

Sheila x

• FormerMember

Hi all 

hope everybody slept as well as they could 

have a good day takecare 

Martin x 

• FormerMember

Hi Martin

I slept like a log nothing going on in my brain last night.

Was up early blood test's another job done.

Went to do a little bit of shopping, well did not get what i needed but standing at checkout i was right next to all the bottles of wine, so many to choose from the cabinets where full, every one must be tea total so i bought 2 bottles and right next to them was chocolate so yes, i am now happy. today.

Have a good day as well.

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember

Hi Ellie 

you have had a good day two bottles of wine how bars of chocolate for later  are shops still busy drove by a couple today they look manic so you can chill all afternoon now 

I slept quick well last nite during the day I get a bit down but keep plodding one of my customers I delivered to regular ask me how I getting on  told him the truth I his wife has been battling it for a couple of years 

Martin x