Stomach cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers

Hi wondered if any body can help with info pl my dad 81 just be told tier 4 cancer there have so no to the operation and chemo been told anywhere from 3 months to 12 months to live there don’t know yet if going to give radiotherapy. Has any had this please and is it worth doing been told if he can have it it will prolong for about 3 months Thankyou 

• Hi

I don't have any experience with stomach cancer but I noticed that your post hasn't had any responses.

While you're waiting for responses, if you type 'radiotherapy' into the group's search bar you'll find lots of previous posts on this topic. You could have a read through those and respond to any of the more recent ones if you think the poster could help.

I've also found this information for you about radiotherapy for stomach cancer that Macmillan have produced.

When you have a minute, it would be great if you could pop something about your dad's journey so far into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"