Rick Simpson Oil, has anyone tried this???

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 23 subscribers

Hi Folks, has anyone used Rick Simpson Oil?? My dad is now now terminal, hospital cant do anything. I have researched alot about this, just want to know if anyone can give me anymore advise?

Thanks

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi 

I’m so sorry to hear about your Dad, it must be an awful time. I’m sorry I don’t have any real experience of CBD/THC oil, I used it a little in my early days of diagnosis and I know some people have had great results in relieving pain and nausea with it. I tried it after my TG but found it too harsh on my digestive system, my father in law has been using it in a suppository for quite a while, he is in remission from bladder cancer (nothing to do with the oil)  I believe he uses the THC variety mostly to help him sleep, I’m not sure how he obtains it.

thinking of you and your family x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi - my husband has been taking both CBD and THC for some time both orally and as suppositories. Unfortunately we do not know if it has made any difference only that there are no nee tumours. But it does help with the pain and to sleep. He had a full gastrectomy and therefore has no appetite so it also helps with giving him the 'munchies'. Hope that helps.