Travel insurance

Have you had difficulty getting travel insurance after a cancer diagnosis? Or have you managed to find a reasonable quote? Join this group to share experiences and talk to people who understand what you’re going through.

Affordable travel insurance

Helen24616
Posted by

I joined the group today in the hope of getting a recommendation for affordable travel insurance. Thanks to the post suggesting Boots, I have been able to renew my annual policy at a cheaper rate that last year which I am very happy about! Yesterday I was feeling quite deflated as my existing policy had gone up by 45% and everyone else seems to be even more expensive. Everyone’s situation is different and Boots may not be the answer for everyone but definitely worth a try. Their website is very easy to use compared to some and the staff on the phone were extremely helpful too. And don’t forget to use your advantage card and get the points too! Thanks Macmillan forum for yet again helping me to find the information I need.

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi and welcome to the online community

That's great news that you've got your travel insurance sorted and for less than last year!

Thanks for letting us know how helpful Boots staff were and for the recommendation.

I hope you have lots of lovely holidays.

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?