Travel Insurance Directory

• 3 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi everyone,

I'm just writing to let you know about a resource which may be useful for you if you're looking for travel insurance.

One option for finding travel insurance is the Travel Insurance Directory which has been created by MoneyHelper (a separate organisation to Macmillan).  

The directory can be used to search for FCA approved travel insurers who may offer cover to people with pre-existing medical conditions. Please visit their directory by using the link below: 

https://www.moneyhelper.org.uk/en/everyday-money/insurance/use-our-travel-insurance-directory  

If anyone has any questions about finding travel insurance, please remember you can contact our teams on the Support Line for help over emaillive webchat or by calling 0808 808 00 00 7 days a week between 8am-8pm.

You can also find out more about travel insurance on Macmillan’s website.

I hope this is helpful and please remember you can also contact us here in the Community team if you have any questions either over email to community@macmillan.org.uk, or over private message to .

Take care,

Eliza

Macmillan Community team

• Thanks very much for this link Eliza. I'm sure it'll be a very useful resource.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you for this.  It's been a huge help. Travel is my passion and weirdly this has been a huge worry for me during my treatment. Travel insurance is now sorted and the holiday is booked,  so thank you 

• That's great news  , really pleased to hear you have found the directory a big help. We have a 'Recommended travel insurance 2023-24' discussion thread that you would be welcome to share your experiences and recommendations. 

Often members use this discussion thread to help them find reasonable travel insurance. If you can share your experience I am sure it would help someone else who is looking for Travel insurance. 

We hope you enjoy your next trip and continue to use the Online Community as a source of support. If you need any help using the site or finding additional support, please email community@macmillan.org.uk or send a private message to the Moderator account.

Best wishes, 

Megan
    Macmillan's Online Community team