Welcome to all

• 1 reply
  • 42 subscribers

Hello to all the people who have joined, I hope that you find the support you are looking for. We are a lovely bunch of people who hoped we would never be in our situations but give each other whatever advice, support and love we can. Feel free to say whatever you need to get off your chest without fear of criticism or judgement

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi all

Thank you to  for starting this thread, we all know that many new members join the group and get a lot of comfort and support by reading about others but we really would like you to come on in and say Hi, Hello and introduce yourself to the rest of the members honestly we don't bite or judge.

If you feel you have something in common with another member and don't feel confident joining in a discussion you can befriend the member by clicking on their avatar or name at the top of their post and this will open up their homepage, just look for add a friend under their name and click on it once you've received confirmation that you've been added to their friends list you can start to have private conversations between the two of you or if you have a few friends tiy can set up a group chat just by adding as many of your friends into the address bar.

Whilst I'm here can I ask how many carers have has their carers assessment, it really is something you should do, if you need details about how to get one give me a shout.

As usual I'd like to reiterate my usual plea, being a carer is a difficult role with long exhaustive hours and leaves you tired wondering where to turn to next but you must always try and put yourself first at sometime by getting away from home for an hour or two, have a coffee/drink/lunch with friends or even some window shopping you may feel guilty but it's the ME time that keeps you going throughout the day (night).

Let me know if you need details of Carers Assessments.

Have a good weekend

Ian "The Bodach"