Not feeling great

• 12 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Hi everyone,

I have been back in Ireland since 4th August and have had lovely days and exciting days with my uncle settling back in. 

The first thing I can say is that in one way it feels like I haven't been away at all but it is in the little things I notice that I have - for example, I couldn't remember where I keep my coffee.

While unpacking my suitcase, I realised that the time had come to get rid of Paul's clothes. I put all of it except one jumper into bags and brought them to the charity shop.

I had a look through the house, particularly the kitchen, with my uncle to see what needed to go and what needed to be replaced. He also helped me to clear out my store room and did other jobs around the house.

We had a look at three premises to work from, two of which will become my new practices.

We also had time of course to walk around my town and one day we went into Dublin as well. It was lovely to show him around and the weather was nice for most of it.

now with his departure fast approaching, I don't feel great. I am experiencing a lot of fear: fear of being on my own again, fear of being alone with my thoughts and feelings, fear of my feelings I guess. I am really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow evening for our next zoom meeting starting at 18:00 hours. Please, as per usual, send me a private message and I will send on the details.

lots of love, Mel