Our next Zoom meeting on Sunday, 30th May, at 6pm

• 15 replies
  • 31 subscribers

Hello everyone,

I would like to invite all of you to our next Zoom meeting. It's a safe space for us to talk to each other about everything and to put faces to the names of the lovely people with whom we write in this group. For those of you who would like to participate, please send me a private message (if we are not already friends you have to send me a friend request first) and I can then send you the Zoom password. Here is the link for our next meeting:

zoom.us/.../4573984211

I hope to connect with many of you there.

Love and light

Mel

• Looking forward to seeing you all

Thanks Mel

xx

• I have sent you a friend request I think. Not sure if you have received it. Hope I can join Zoom next Sunday. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Please send me the zoom password. Thanks Blush 

• Hi Mary and Jane,

I think I haven't received messages privately to you. Could you send me a message and I'll reply with the password?

Best wishes

Mel

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds. 

• Thanks Mel, looking forward to it.

xx

• Thankyou Mel

I would like to join in but not this time as it’s the anniversary of my husbands death (& our wedding anniversary) on the 30th...

if it’s ok though I would like to meet up at the next one. 

think it’s great you’re organising these for everyone. 

best wishes 

Sarah x

• Hi Mel,

I’d like to join this meeting as I couldn’t make the last one.

Many thanks Ian x

• I'd like to join on Sunday also. But I'll look at the other chat also...can you send me a password, or will that only come the day before?

• Hi everyone,

I would be delighted to see as many of you as possible at our zoom meeting this evening. we will be meeting from 7:30 pm onwards. I know it is normally 630 but due to other commitments it will have to be a little later today. Hopefully we will be back to normal in two weeks. Please, as usual, send me a private message and I will give you link and password.
    Best wishes and see you this evening!

Mel

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds. 

• Hi Mel,

Have you sent me link and password for tonight?, sorry can't see it. 7.30 suits me fine.

Ta Donna x