Stranger saw my husband walking beside me

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers

Hello all

Well I decided to walk to a lovely wooded walk just up from the beach by where I live and where I have been to many times, when I noticed

a different pathway which I then took.  Led me to a part of the wooded park which I had never been to or indeed noticed before. It was so quiet and calm with small lakes and beautiful landscaping. I was just stood looking at the lake with the palm trees and bamboo bushes rustling thinking my husband would love this, I actually took my chain with his ashes in it out and spoke to him saying exactly that when a lady came past and spoke with me. She talked a few minutes about how lovely it was and then told me my husband was stood beside me and yes he was enjoying it as much as me. She told me she saw him before she saw me. She told me he was always with me and loved me so very much.

I do believe her as at times I do feel his presence. As does my 4 year old granddaughter who keeps telling her mum that granddad visits and sometimes he annoys her as he gets silly and hides her stuff. Also my grandson (granddaughters cousin) who only met my husband once and who is now only 12 months old keeps smiling and looking up to the ceiling and holding his hands out as if to be picked up. 

Gives me comfort to believe he is still around and not in any pain anymore. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

FORVER AUTUMN good day to you and thanks for sharing your amazing story with us . I truly believe we are not alone  that did give me goosebumps and your grandchildren too , a beautiful day in every way .