2 year anniversary

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 5 replies
  • 24 subscribers

Hi All 

I hope everyone is keeping as well as they can in these unprecedented times . 
last week was the 2 year anniversary of my darling hubby passing my soul mate my best friend how have I lived the past 2 years without you some days I still can’t believe he has gone others I well and truly know I’m on my own I have my wonderful children and my beautiful grandaughter to keep me going but sometimes like last week the grief overwhelms me still I think this is going to be with me forever now I don’t know just miss him so much and I truly believe I am only now beginning to get to grips with everything it always helped me to come on here and vent and tonight I randomly thought about this community thanks for listening 

keep safe 

Pam xxx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to BootsyD

Thankyou BootsyD Heart️Heart️Heart️

• Hi Pam,

it was so lovely to hear from you, I had wondered where you had gone. The second anniversary for me was in May and I can truly say that, like yourself, I feel that this grave always stays with us, sometimes it is more noticeable then other times, but always there. It's just something we are going to have to learn to live with. I hope you are keeping safe yourself. Love, Mel

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds. 

• Nice to hear from you Mel.

I use your term moving forward. I like that too. We can not go back and change things but we can progress and develop ourselves. 

I agree Bootsy we do have to laugh again and one day at a time. We will all get there in our own way and time

Love and hugs all Alison xxx