Proud of myself

• 8 replies
  • 24 subscribers

I was fortunate enough to get to go to my uncles funeral today. I was really only going to view him being taken in the crem because of the restrictions but my cousin insisted he wanted me to go in. 

I was really fond of my uncle and I wanted to say goodbye properly but also a bit scared. I was proud that I managed it without breaking down too much. Only the photos display did I struggle with and seeing the hearse. But I did it. I was glad to have my brother there, he is practical, not one for tears and I needed that. 

I feel like I have got over another hurdle. It was also the anniversary of my other uncles death today, he also died of lung cancer. I also got a great big hug from my cousin and funnily enough I really needed that hug. The week has been hard because of the idiot who is now being nice to me! Mixed messages!!! 

I was also very proud of myself going to the gym. I have a fantastic fitness plan which will also strengthen my hips. And I really enjoyed it. Going to go 2 or 3 days a week and be a new me or even just me!!! 

Also had a great on line chat to my aunty who is actually only 6 years older than me and now lives in Spain. I am going to visit her when this is all over. We have always been close, I never made it to Holland when she lived there and life is too short to miss opportunities. 

So a sad but good day

Love and hugs Alison xxx 

• Sounds like your day was busy and you have got over quite a few hurdles with the help of family and friends at your uncle's funeral.  Hugs are great aren't they, whether they're allowed or not!! 

I like the sound of our 'new' Alison Heart eyes keep it going at the gym (me next), stay away from the player (don't be too quick to reply to his mixed messages!!) And go to Spain whe you're allowed!! 

Lotsalove x

Tomorrow is another day
  • I intend to do all that Bootsy. Life is just so short! Going to the gym again tomorrow! I have lost a few pounds in the last few weeks already!!! He will have missed the boat!!! Lol. 

I have heard of two more deaths this morning, an old scouting leader who actually has no family as such, my dad is helping with that one as they were good friends and one of my work friends has lost her dad suddenly this morning, he was only 69! Seems to be all I am hearing at the moment!! 

My hug yesterday was good for us both. I thought it was tense at the funeral but my uncles partner fell out with my cousin!!! Will related! My aunty the first wife who stayed away keeps getting threatening messages!!! It is crazy and sad! 

My stepson has decided to contest his grandad's will because Ric was written out of it! I told him that it is up to him but I want no part of it!!! I would rather cut ties from them all. I have no obligation or interest. I did all as Ric wished and don't need or want the drama!!! I don't give a monkeys about money. I settled Ric's affairs, paid anything he owed and don't want anything else!!! Why do people get so greedy??? Appreciate what you have I say xx

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Anyone know which word above puts me in danger!!!! Lol 

Xxx

• Cut??? X

Tomorrow is another day
  • Oh Akela did you get an alert for that post flagged up - ? just interested and curious what raises an alarm and what they are - 

• Yes Nelliej I did and I really don't know why??? Lol xxx

• maybe it was about going to the gym and loosing a few pounds ? 

• Yes that will be it!!! Lol

Xxx