It’s been a while. Getting used to the new site.

• 5 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi all,

hope everyone is doing ok. I just wanted to share a funny story.

We were sat in chemo room back end of last year.

hubby ‘what can I get you for Christmas? Why don’t you get your ears pierced  and I can get you ear rings’

me ‘ why don’t you get your xxxx pierced then I can get you a prince Albert’ 

He burst out laughing and so did I, the nurse said well come on share the joke as it must been funny, to which we both started crying with laughter again.

Much love

Karen

• Ha ha that is so funny. That made me smile and just the sort of conversation we might have had. 

I am doing fine. I feel better now I have scattered Ric. I feel I have set him free and now move forward. I still miss him. I have been out for a drink and a couple of meals with a male friend from years ago. He is funny and I like his company but he wanted to be a friend with benefits. I don't really fancy him and not ready for s sex only relationship. I have never really done that! He has found a lady for that now. I don't mind but perhaps I should have taken that risk but then not sure! 

He sent me a lovely message to say how he respected me and my choice and how he will be always consider me beautiful. That was a confidence boost. He still wants to meet me sometimes. Who knows in the future but I didn't want to give him false hope. I told him to give the other lady a go! 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Nice to see you back Ebony12.  The revamped site has been a bit of a nightmare yo get around!! I still go through facebook to get on as I can't fathom out how to get the shortcut back!! 

Alison if that guy wasn't prepared to give you time and has 'gone dancin' with another already just be arms-length friends Joy  lol!!  Cheeky fellas are good fun and a laugh  but whoah boy  xxx

Stay safe xx

Tomorrow is another day
  • Lol yeah, I’m too old for techno change but will fathom it out too.

Alison, yeah a confidence boost but I do agree with Bootsy, If he couldn’t be patient and give you time then let him continue on his way. Even the suggestion of friends with benefits I wouldn’t give him the time of day, please be careful. 

much love

karen

Grief is the flip side of love
  • Hi ladies

I was put right off tbh. I have only ever been with two men, my husband's and I loved both. My morals are far to high! 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Good for you Alison. The cheeky so and so. 

much love

karen

Xx

Grief is the flip side of love