Sad

• 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers

Hi All,

Families in are strange things. And when someone dies doesn't it show!!! 

My husband's sister who according to the huge display of flowers stated she loved him to the moon and back is an awful woman! From the moment her brother contacted her to say he had cancer, stopped all contact with him, not even a Christmas card. When he died 3 days after Christmas she wouldn't answer my urgent message. I eventually spoke to her husband and he just said I will tell her. I have had no message or contact with her since!!! She has not offered her condolences and did not attend the funeral. His dad died only the February before, I was wonderful then, helping Ric through it!!! I just did what you do she inherited £100's of thousands of pounds, not sure where that money went but not mine to worry about.

I have heard from Ric's nephew today, his other sister has died three weeks ago. This is sad she had a very troubled life and her son was adopted by Ric's parents. I am horrified that the living sister above has said there is money to pay for her funeral. I am horrified she will have a state burial. I wish I had the money to pay for it but I don't and to be honest I never met her but it saddens me. I just hope that if there is anywhere else, she has found her parents and brother and is at peace. 

What a sad family. I am still annoyed at his sister over Ric's diagnosis and funeral but I know he had the best from me and she is not worth a second thought but he lived his sister and was hurt badly by her lack of care towards him. I personally thought she was a stuck up cow (if I can say that!)

What a strange sad world sometimes

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember
    • Hi Alison 
    • all family’s are strange mine are lol  Diane’s family met the parents a few times will try to get to now them I bit but do not feel connected to them 
    • take care 
    • Martin x