The painfull process of dealing with our loved ones possessions

• 43 replies
  • 29 subscribers

Dear all, 

After nearly a year since my darling Anne passed away in hospital from pancreatic cancer I've been  faced every morning from our bed seeing the carrier bags my son and I hurriedly packed  following on from the doctors final examination of my Anne  and so containg my soul mates hospital  possessions including the pretty little night dress she never got to wear. But today when I awoke I felt strongly inspired to attend to them. Goodness knows why?  So I did;  along with other personal medical affects my sweetheart kept on display in our bedroom.  It turned out to be the most pain full event I've ever had to deal with in my life.. Along with tears so much of my sweethearts last  personal possessions were recycled. All except her pretty night dress that she never got to wear in hospital  which still has  a perfume aroma. I will always treasure that. As for all her clothing and shoes in her wardrobe at home. They will never be touched. Because in Spirit this is still Anne's home.  I'm just the caretaker. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x

• Hi there if I had taken my dogs out in thunder I would have looked like Davy crocket dog would have wrapped himself around my head lol scared of thunder 

Ian
  • Hi Newb

Apparently Davey Crockett had three ears..

Left ear, right ear and wild front ear..

Yes I can't believe I just typed that too

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to NellieJ

You are brave ! I found his voice by accident on a video when I wasn’t expect it. Brought all the intense grief right back up, and I was rocky for a long time after that.