Ashes into jewellery

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 22 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Evening everyone 

Just wondered whether anyone  has had their loved ones ashes incorporated into jewellery?

Sam was a Widower when i met him, his late wife had breast cancer and passed away in 2000. so i feel that I owe it to his two boys to scatter his ashes with their Mum after all they've been through this shit twice and if it wasn't for this vile evil desease their parents  would still be together here for them.

I  just cant get my head around if its ethical/weird/normal/thousands more emotions if I keep some of them in the form of a  ring.

Any thoughts and opinions welcome ... 

Lizzy 

• Hi Mandy

That all sounds lovely. Gordon will love it.  What a gorgeous place to live. My son went to Cardiff university, I love Wales.

I live in Somerset. I love the countryside too. I am trying to stay busy when I should be in Italy. I have just taken my daughter to the driving range as she can learn to drive in September. She is doing really well and I got her reversing today. Now for a pile of ironing. 

My dad is coming tomorrow to repair my roof and then my fence and build me an arbour!! He is wonderful. I aim to have a day or two out as well and haircut tomorrow!!! 

Keep going you are doing well, it is so hard but gets better in a funny sort of way. 

Take care

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison,

Somerset is also a lovely place, I used to go there as a child for our main holidays.Glad your daughter is doing well at driving, and you dad sounds like he gives you a lot of support. I understand by what you mean it gets better in a funny sort of way.

I cannot wait to have a haircut, enjoy.

Take care

Lots of love 

Mandy