Feeling irritable

• 11 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Not sure why I feel so crabby but I could scream!!! 

I am sick.of being under used at work, not enough work for us! So want my normal job back. I am bored and keep thinking I could be doing this or that!! I don't usually work weekends as a part of my contract, although it is not written in it but as no clinics at weekends we don't work. Now I have been given two weekends in a row to work!! There will be no patients and we are baby sitting a building and there 'just in case'. I am so annoyed but we can't say anything because what else would we be doing it is lockdown!!! 

I thought I would scatter Ric next week as I now can but now having slight doubts as I have sort of got used to hi.being in the summer house. We even had a VE day party with him and put his flag out! 

It is all so frustrating now. His inquest is 25 may and I would like to set him free and get some closure.

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• That is really nice. Fingers crossed there will be more opening soon here.

I have family members who think noone should be out for months!! 

I just think that you can die of many things and it is sad if anyone looses anyone close to the virus but we have to take a chance in life sometimes. Life is too short. Maybe loosing my husbands has taught me that and made me think differently!!! 

Love and hugs Alison xxx