Dont look for signs

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Dear All 

Signs from our loved ones come when we least expect them. If you go looking you won't see them. I don't know why spirit works this way. Signs can come in a multitude of ways. No list can record them. Personally I've had 5 coins appear to me under the most unexpected circumstances,  each dated 2016. I don't know why ? There are others signs and visitations still continually going on that I've spoken about before. Believe me your loved ones are still looking after you. I can't prove this to you. OK I could be a crank. Question everyone and all that you read about. I can only say that apart from the occasional grief attack I'm largely at peace because my beloved Anne I KNOW is safe and loved in an other spiritual dimension we all one day will transfer  to where  again we will all unite with our treasured loved ones. 

Love and Light 

Geoff x

• Dear AliG55

All the time we are in deep grief its hard for our loved ones to make contact. A sign may come when you are more relaxed and doing something that is taking your attention away from sadness. You will KNOW when it happens. Just don't go looking.

Love and Light 

Geoff x

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.