How has everybody day been

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 28 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Hi all 

how has your day been my was okay then when it gets time to come home driving back to depot talking to wife like it did ever nite   then When you get home knowing it’s empty talking to the pictures  and the loneliness hope I sleep better tonight  I will ask Diane to come and see me like all ways do 

Martin x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

The shop's are manic,  makes you wonder where every one comes from.

School's are now shutting so more people about.

Good new for some but not other's Euro vision song contest has been postponed that made me laugh.

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember

I dread going shopping at weekend hope they leave some food for me lol  one less thing on tv so more repeats now  

every body will be out shopping with their children that should slow the virus down   

did you enjoy the chocolate Ellie ??

martin x

• Hi all, 

Today I had to go to the bank  for cash from the machine. There were loads of people and cars about. Even the buses were half full. And no one wearing masks. Us UK people don't panic easily LOL Joy  And for once I was oddly  calm and relaxed during the  walk to the bank and back to the car. . No tears?  Strangely when I got near home after a short drive  I popped into my local corner shop for something. On the way out and reaching into  my pocket for the car keys a two pence  coin dropped onto the pavement. It was bright and shiney.  Some thing told me to  pick It up and check the the date. It turned out to 2016. The same date that all the 4  coins that have mysteriously appeared in our house have shown. All of them bright and shiney. My darling is telling me I'm doing OK Purple heartPurple heart

Love and Light 

Geoff x

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

How lovely, a special moment, pleased for you.

It has taken me four day's to get money out of a machine, none of them had any, so now i no why every one is going crazy in the shops.

Glad you have had a more positive day

Take Care Ellie xx

• FormerMember

LOL i have saved it for later, on reflection reading all these threads we have pushed up there profits that's for sure.

Ellie x

• FormerMember

Sorry Geoff   that was a reply for martin and that is with out my wine.

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Hi Geoff,

Mypartner and myself had a conversation before she died about letting me know she was ok.....she would drop 10pence pieces.   I thought no more about it BUT I have had six  10 pence turn up.....the oddest was when I thought I had lost my mob at the library....I went back to check and I stood at the desk waiting for my turn and I glanced down and there touching my shoe was a 10pence piece.   My son thinks I am barmy and yes if I hadn’t had the conversation I would probably agree but the coincidences are just to strong and it also is very comforting xx

• Dear Witches 

Mysterious coins appearing are a common sign that our loved one is telling us they are OK in Spirit. For some, other signs appear,  such as a white feather or a bird that pop's up all  too often for it to be a coincidence. Unless you have spiritual knowledge or understanding these  events are too often poo hooed by others. But hey! That's the society we live in. Anything or anybody that doesn't conform to the norm are weirded or barmy. JoyJoyJoyJoy

Love and Light 

Geoff x

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.