Overwhelmed again

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 94 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Woke this morning  having been dreaming that my husband and i were travelling to London but we were in different cars, i parked but then i could not find him. I had no phone signal to ring him. I think this was the worst that i have felt since he died on 12th January. Just when i think i am doing ok things like this dream happen and i just hate this. Lots of well meaning people advise keeping busy but when you do stop it just feel like running into a brick wall. Thank you for listening.

Wishing peace and comfort for all in this group. xxxxx    

• Hey Martin. DONT look for signs mate. They will appear when you least expect them. That's how spirit works. But when it it does you will be taken aback and just KNOW 

Love and Light 

Geoff 

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Geoff999

Hi all 

happy birthday Diane love you always and forever and a day. See you in pastures green we will hand in hand again and cuddle up together 

everyone have a good day   
    martin x

• Hi Martin sounds like my wife diagnosed in June and passed 2weeks later just seems so fast doesn't it 

Ian
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Newb

Hi Ian 

I was took fast could get my head round it was told two months to live she passed a week later. But reading all the post on here and chatting with everybody on here helps 

martin x 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi Martin,

Happy heavenly Birthday to Diane. It was my Bobs birthday 6 weeks after he died and I was worse than I thought I’d be. I was a wreck to be honest but I’m still here so I must have got through it. Go with your gut, mine told me to curl up in a ball and sob.

Thinking of you x

Sheila x

• FormerMember

Hi Sheila 

thankyou for kinds words struggling  but at  work I cuddle up with pillows every nite and cry myself to sleep then get up in the morning brush myself off  have not burnt dinner for a week  

have a good day 

Martin x

• Hi Martin/Ian

My husband diagnosed early October (incorrectly at first) and passed end December. We were told at least s year with palliative chemo, after only two treatments, he died suddenly!

Now I have to go through an inquest!

Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

you did not have a lot of time either  my friend who died three years ago had radio therapy then chemo got a infection when having chemo then died. 
    when is the inquest do you have to wait long 
    It’s hard to get through some days but we all have to try my day  I wish I had stayed bed.  Been down all day and grumpy  having bad thoughts I should say   

martin x

• FormerMember

Hi Martin,

You have every right to be grumpy on this day I was totally debilitated on my Bobs Birthday so don’t be hard on yourself today. Life is shit without our loved ones and for me not getting any easier  at all and I can’t get my head around the fact that I will never see him again and makes me cry so much. I stand and stare at a beautiful picture of him and see into his eyes and it just hurts so much.

Go with it Martin we are all here for you

sheila x

• Hi Martin, hope you have got through the day as well as you could. I haven't been there yet but have booked Mark's birthday off work as I anticipate it being a bad day.

Have had a crap day at work with all this panic buying. Worked 5 days this week instead of 2. Have been told to f off today and had a pot noodle thrown at me!

I am utterly exhausted and just wanted a hug from Mark so am crying in bed now as I can't have one!

Night all. Ali x