Wobbles

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 6 replies
  • 24 subscribers

I hate this up and down.....have been down with my son for the weekend but have come back to my house and feel totally empty, lonely and filled with despair!! 

• I am the same, ok in company and empty and alone on my day off in the week! I am sort of avoiding this time alone by working overtime but also tired as my sleep pattern is rubbish and I need a break on the other hand!!! 

It is a roll coaster of emotions isn't it? Have a good day today xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

just wanted to say hope your okay today I've got a week off my work and have to try and fill time got off to a bad start I'm on my second day of crying and just so sad its terrible how Much we miss our loved ones . I wish you well and send you comfort hugs .

• Ah bless you. I have a week booked off first week of march as it would have been Ric's birthday. I am already trying to fill it!!! I need the break though. I am going to treat my self to a spa day. Can you do something nice for yourself? Xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

hey thanks for reply gosh something nice for myself went for run earlier nice and sunny in Glasgow got back home and started looking at photos god sakes I must have track marks on my face with all my crying everytime I think I'm okay WOBBLES again x sorry for whinging . Hope your in much better place . cuddle x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hello Sunny boy, 

Just cry. Nothing wrong with it. 

Sending you a big hug. 

Love x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

thanks Andrea for getting back to me its a cruel world . Sending you a big hug xx