Simply a deep Philosophical Viewpoint - Nothing else. Maybe ignore?

• 0 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Like all you good people we are hurting badly through our grief.

I live in a flesh and bone body that needs a life force energy to energise  it. But as long as that body can sustane the  life force energy,  I in that body are stuck with it. Its only when the body through disease or extreme old age will the life force energy depart. And so the body dies. Rather like a car engine that can no longer function because the battery has died. BUT my soul. The REAL ME is trapped in that machine. A machine that  it no longer of any use to me now because I longer want it. Yet it  still insists on functioning because its being energised !! What  I want is  my soul to be set free. To travel to the next dimension where once again I'll be with my beloved wife  Anne.The love of my life.  Once again with all the people who'm I've loved and lost  all my life and who have already  passed over including my little Westie dog person.

Being a spiritual person who has researched and  studied the truth for over 60yrs  - and definatly not a member of any man made religion.  I WILL DECIDE  when my machine of flesh and bone needs shutting down and so my soul set free. 

Love and Life 

Geoff