Releasing a Balloon.

• 9 replies
  • 27 subscribers

My Beloved wife Tina has been passed away exactly a week tomorrow. I hated Christmas and now even more but I will be getting a Balloon for releasing tomorrow just so she can grab it as it goes past. My god it's hard.

God Bless all of you and we will all get through this tough time as best as we can.

• I'm sorry to hear about your loss it's hard at anytime but so close to Christmas horrible all the people dashing round getting on with life and yours has stopped I feel the same as all of us do hope this site is some comfort to you

Ian
  • Ian, I find that much help and guidance from this site it's amazing. Thank You for your reply.

Take Care

John

BILLYTHEDOG
  • I love the idea about the balloon , I am dreading Xmas day , every time I turn on tv someone is wishing you a very happy Xmas if only they knew how many people are suffering. Roll on January. 

Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx
  • Hi Mike, your spot on there. If only they knew. Merry Nothing eh? Roll on February. All the Turkey gone and wrapping paper and no more dead Christmas tree's dumped around the place reminding you.

Take Care

John

BILLYTHEDOG
  • I am so very sorry to hear this. There are no words to ease your sadness, but just know that many people are with you and sending love and peace to you. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I lost my husband 3 weeks ago so know how hard it is,it does'nt seem real yet especially with it being so near xmas and to us bereaved it looks like everyone is so jolly & getting on with life when ours seems to have stopped for now.I will be glad when tomorrow is over yet another hard day to struggle through,but it is comforting to be part of this group as everyone understands where we are coming from.Have a peaceful day tomorrow and be kind to yourself.

Laura x

• Hi Laura, Thank You for your reply. It is nice but also sad that someone else is in the same boat as me. Everyone is getting ready for a knee's up and I want to wallow in my own little wotld. I will be glad when tommorrow is over and also New Years day.  Please make sure that you are kind to yourself also. I hope that things get slightly easier.

God Bless and be safe

John

BILLYTHEDOG
  • It's so hard to come to terms with this loss and this time of the years is making it even harder I have finished work now till the second of Jan don't know what I will do with myself Christmas day tomorrow it will be hard on us all I think we must just treat it as another day and hope it ends soon all the best to everyone

Ian
  • Thank You Ian. I finished work to look after my wife. Now I want most of the affairs done to get back and be busy.

I hope you cope tomorrow.

John

BILLYTHEDOG