Merry Christmas to all

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 5 replies
  • 26 subscribers

I just wanted to wish each and everyone one of you on here merry Christmas. It’ll be my first without my love and it is already so very hard, but be kind, and be safe. Love to you all, and may next year bring us all some peace and happiness xxx

• I wish the same for you too.

There are no right or wrongs with regards to how we deal with Christmas. Do what causes less pain, it's going to be sad, lonely not the same but there will always be our memories.

A big hug to you and everyone 

• Ruby diamond x
  • I too would like to wish everyone a merry Christmas, may it be as good as can be under the circumstances.

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds. 

• Merry Christmas. I know it can be difficult time but hope that everyone feels a moment of peace and happiness today.

With lots of love and hugs,

Dutsie Xx

• The grandkids have just released a balloon with messages on it to there nan and granny as they both passed very close to each other wishing them a happy XmasSob

Ian
  • Merry Christmas to you all. Hope the day passes fine for all of us. Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx