GBM bereavement

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers
  1. My amazing partner was  diagnosed with GBM in February 2019. He died in July. I am still completely devastated. My life has turned 180°. I am just really struggling. If anyone has any advice I would be very grateful 
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good morning Euterpe, 

I am sorry for your loss and that you had to join this group. You have done the right thing to start with. You will find, that all people on this forum are going through the same journey and same feelings, which will give you a kind of 'comfort', that you are not alone on this terrible journey.

You can post here anytime you feel, you need to get out your feelings. You can say, what ever is on your heart here. No one will judge you. Someone will always reply to you.  Or you can just read the posts, if you don't feel, you want to write something. There is a 'like' button here, which we use to acknowledge people, we have read their posts.

Unfortunately, there is not much to relieve the pain. Let yourself grieve. Don't try to push it back. Just look after yourself the best way you can by eating even just a little bit and resting.

I hope, you have some family or friends arround you to support you.

Sending you love and hugs

Andrea xx