Anxious

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 28 replies
  • 25 subscribers

I don't know what I am doing wrong but sometimes I can see all the discussions but like now i cannot see any post from this group. 

I feel very down today almost panicking. Even though i am staying at the hotel my husband used to work at. They gave me a room which is very kind of them. Have been talking to a few people during the day but they all have finished their shifts now and i am back in the room on my own and the anxiety is taking me over. I feel I want to scream. The loneliness is horrifying.

Sorry for rambling

Had to get my feelings out as i feel they are suffocating me

Andrea

• I went to a medium after about a month after my wife passed she told me many things also one day out of the blue a feather will fall straight down even in the wind it was breezy to day at work and a feather fell straight down I. Front of me it was windy to I was gobsnacked

Ian
  • Hi Newbthat must definitely be a sign. I hope it makes you feel a bit better. I am home again after my trip to uk my son came back with me but still the house seems so empty. It just all seems so strange and can’t get used to it . Hope you had a good day.

Mike 

Love you always Winnie xx
  • Hi Andrea I hope you are feeling better today. And you managed to get back to your house. Try and sleep.

Mike 

• Hi Mike had as good day as you can in our position did feel she was with me  but sad I couldn't touch her. Hope your day went a little better and everyone on the chat site 

Ian
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Newb

The anxiety and pain is taking me over. I am panicking and don't know what to do. The pain is unbearable.

Sorry for rambling

I know we all are going through same pain. Just needed to tell someone how i feel right now. 

Love to you all

Andrea

• Hi Andrea the pain , anxiety and knots in our stomach seems to take over us and it’s not nice . I know exactly how you feel. Hopefully it will get easier for us. I find the loneliness the worst of all. Hope you have a better day today.

Mike  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to winmick

Hi Mike

Thank you for your reply. 

Its terrible when all those feelings are taking us over. 

The hope in better days are our only way to survive. 

Its great there's always someone here we can talk to. 

Have as good as day as possible. 

Love

Andrea

• Just sitting at work having lunch suddenly feeling of depression cane over me remembering I can't txt her to see how her day is going

Ian
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Newb

Hi Newb 

This is what happened to me this morning. Although I wasn't at work. All i could think of i posted my feelings here just so i can share my sudden feelings with someone who understands. I did have a reply from Mike. This shows, there is always someone here who listens or replies. Thanks Mike and this forum i am now feeling better. 

Hope you are feeling better by now. 

Sending you and all a big hug. 

Andrea

• Thank you Andrea . Hope your day is better. Big hugs to you to. 

Mike