Anxious

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 28 replies
  • 25 subscribers

I don't know what I am doing wrong but sometimes I can see all the discussions but like now i cannot see any post from this group. 

I feel very down today almost panicking. Even though i am staying at the hotel my husband used to work at. They gave me a room which is very kind of them. Have been talking to a few people during the day but they all have finished their shifts now and i am back in the room on my own and the anxiety is taking me over. I feel I want to scream. The loneliness is horrifying.

Sorry for rambling

Had to get my feelings out as i feel they are suffocating me

Andrea

• Have you thought about going home and facing it.?  I know it’s hard but sometimes you just have to face your fears.  I am sorry for your loss.  If you are not coping where you are, maybe home would be a better option..  take care and take one day at a time. Xx

• You are not doing anything wrong.  It does go quiet on the forum sometimes, but you will always get a reply.  Hang on there. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to likido

Hi Likido

You might be right. Going home tomorrow morning. 

These  people are trying to help me and i thought it will be better for me to be surrounded by people rather then at home alone with the silence. It seems i cannot find my place anywhere. 

Andrea 

• FormerMember

Hi Likido

I am sorry about your loss. 

How do you cope with the loss of your husband?

Is there anything that eases your pain?

How long you have been together?

Andrea

• You are very new to this, but I knew from the beginning that I needed to face up to reality and that I couldn’t run away from it..  maybe your friends at the hotel will allow you back when you feel you need to go back, I hope so.  You may find some comfort being in your own home.  I hope so.  There is no easy answer.  It is something you have to go though.  Take care xx

• There is no easy answer it's horrible what ever way you turn I have found it's very hard to go shopping at Tesco I just cry

Ian
  • I had known and loved my husband for 40 years.  We only had 25 years married.(a long story).  Time is the only thing that eases the pain.  It’s been 6 years for me and I stilll miss him and think of him every day.  It’s not something that goes away, you will always grieve for them, but you will get better at dealing with it and it will get easier. X

• FormerMember

Hi Likido

Yes, i know. We have to carry on with life and live with our pain hoping this will eas as the time goes past. But this is going to be a long journey. No one knows how long. 

Sending my hugs to you and all 

Andrea

• Thank you Andrea.  It’s the price we pay for having loved and being loved.  Remember that. Xx

• Let us know how you are doing when you get home tomorrow.  Won’t be easy, but better to face up to it.  Always listening. Take care xx