Into The unknown

• 3 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Dear all,

Whilst sitting here, just letting feelings come into  mind.  This came to me.

In our lonelyness  something will eventually enter into our lives which as yet we have no conception of. The life force energy governing this world is about change or recreation. Some recreations we welcome. Some changes we hate. Like now. But even so, nothing ever stays the same. There is no void. The four seasons is the most obvious example of this process of change and recreation. But if you give it some thought it goes much deeper than that. Its much more subtle than that. Thats not to say we will  leave our loved one behind. The one we are grieving for at this very moment in time.  But when, in the winter of our current existance, a touch of Spring eventually appears - and it will. For all of us. Our heart and our intuition will recognise it, and we will walk a different path, whilst still holding hands with the love of our life who at this  moment in time we so sadly miss and grieve for.

Bless. Geoff.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

It's 2.39 am and been awake most of the night. Cannot get rest. My stomach is in knots again. Just had a bit of hot milk with honey hoping it might help.

I hope some of us are having a good rest..

Thinking of you all

Andrea

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hope you got back to sleep for a little while Andrea. I was awake from 3.30 for about an hour but fell back asleep thankfully. 

Do you get the chance to nap during the day?

Fiona

•  Wow, really lovely! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings. 

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds.