6 months on

• 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi everyone its 6 months since my Husband passed away i am doing ok most days but like others i have days were i just cry and cry.

The other day coming home from work a neighbour who i have never spoke to as he asn't lived near me for very long asked me if he could pray for me as he had heard about my Husband well that just set me off crying for the rest of the night.

I am going out this Saturday as i avn't been out very much as i dont' have the energy but i am going to make an effort as my Husband told me to get on with my life as he would if it had been the other way round.

Take care everyone.

Mary59

• Hi Mary,

6 months was last month for me. Like you doing okay most days. It felt like where has six months gone and then at times, it was like yesterday.

Pleased to hear you are going out on Saturday. I hope you have a lovely time. Feeling drained goes with the territory but making that effort to do that bit extra is good for the soul. So enjoy!

With lots of love,

Dutsie x

• Thanks Dutsie

Glad your doing ok, i know what you mean its like that for  me sometimes it feels like it was only yesterday and sometimes i feel did it really happen, and where as the time gone, it will be a year befor we know it.

When i think back to December 17 when he was diagnosed and given 12 months to live with treatment, which he had it seemed a long year but know i think how quick it really was.

Thinking of everyone on this journey.

Love Mary

Until we meet again x