Totally devastated

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 8 replies
  • 24 subscribers

I was on another group... Being so optimistic and faithful. Now my husband has died. He was 39 and  I feel shattered. Our 3 children are just confused. All happened in 5 short months. It's been 1 week since his funeral... Now what?

I hate to join this group but I thought maybe I'd make sense here. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so sorry for your loss x my heart aches for you 

• I'm so sorry you have had to join the group we all don't want to be in.

You have all been through so much in a short time it's totally heartbreaking.

As to your question "now what"? I don't have the answer, the world keeps turning, your children will keep you going and somehow we just keep going to bed and getting up again 

My husband was 47 and his diagnosis was very quick too, we had just 3 months.

I think you just need to do the essentials, eat, sleep and keep talking to your children and hug them very often.

Keep posting, there is always someone listening 

• Ruby diamond x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm so sorry you've found yourself here. I feel for you and you've had no time to adjust to anything. Concentrate on what is essential your children yourself and get help and support wherever you  can. Rest when possible and it's little steps.

This group has many wonderful and supportive people up at all hours! Also Macmillan  phone line is available  to us so if you need extra support or guidance always helpful xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi

so sorry you had to join this group. My heart literally breaks when I seen a new member. But least we all know what your going through. Sending you a big viral hug x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I lost my husband last Friday, he strongly battled pancreatic cancer for 16 months, we have 2 children.  You are a little further on the journey as the funeral is next Thursday, I also wonder "now what?" How can life be so cruel?

• FormerMember

My heart goes out to you xxxx

• FormerMember

Faithfully and Loz,

Just sending you hugs and love

• FormerMember

Thank you Sussex