Everybody hurts

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 25 subscribers

God that song by rem is so powerful ....im sat ready for beddy cuddling lindseys teddy bear chug hes a monkey we won ten year ago and she took him everywhere with her on holidays and when she was sick in hospital...when she got really il i give her my teddy bear charlie from build a bear and it made her feel.safe .when she passed away i put charlie in her coffin .so we could look after each others teddy bears ...typing this out i have tears rolling down my face and a lump in my throat ....i love you lindsey i wish i could have you back i wish you where here stroking my head ....i love you my wife .i hope your in my dreams tonight and we can be together . always together forever x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I hear you....

Sending much love.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

What a beautiful, beautiful young woman.  I am so sorry for your loss.

• Hi Peter Pan 

that’s a lovely picture of you both, your wife sounds a very special lady. 

I hope it gives you some comfort to think of your bear keeping watch over her, helping her feel safe. What a lovely thing to do. 

I know you’re suffering loads but I can’t help but feel Lindsey would be so proud of you. You just got to keep taking it a day at a time, ,don't  try to see too far ahead. Keep posting, keep talking, we all get it here & we all care. 

Hugs Sarah xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Sarah2nd

Thanks sarah ...hugs to you too x