One year on

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 25 subscribers

hi everyone been a while since I last posted, this weekend is the 1st anniversary of my wonderful husbands passing, it’s been a really tough year and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better, people tell me that it will get better but it just seems to be getting harder, it just seems so unreal that he has been gone from me a year already, he had so much to live for he was only 51 years old when he passed away and we had so many wonderful plans for the future, he was a wonderful husband and sole mate, he was also a wonderful father, son,brother and friend, hard working and caring, he was a farmer and we had so many plans for the future with the farm, I still feel so lost and lonely without him by my side, we done nearly everything together my darling husband was my friend and my sole mate I miss him so very much x

• Dear My Angle, I am so sorry for your loss 1 year ago and sorry that you are still finding it hard to cope. Evert day will be hard because you never get over a loss like that you somehow come to terms with it. Your husband will still be with you all in spirit and will be watching over you and your family. Please go to you tube and find a song called (dancing in the sky by Danni and Lizzie) take a moment and listen to it. My wife found it when she lost her sister 3 years ago.

Keep strong and things WILL come right soon.

Sadly for myself I am expecting the same as you have experienced as my wife has Advanced Small Cell lung Cancer and its wrapped around her heart. Its just time as I am watching her get worse day by day.

God Bless You All

BILLYTHEDOG
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Billythedog

Dear billythedog thankyou for the reply, I am so sorry to hear that your wife has not only lost her sister but is also going through so much herself, I completely understand how you are feeling as my husband had small cell lung cancer, he wasn’t even feeling unwell and we only found out because he went for an asthma check and the doctor wasn’t happy with him so sent him for an X-ray, and like your wife it had already spread, we were together 30years and would have been married 21years when he passed I really do understand what you must both be going through just now, I never left my husband side the whole time, he spent the last two weeks of his life in hospital and I said with him he was my husband and I told him for better or worse and in sickness and health and that is what I did, I hope you and your wife and family spend every moment of every day together making as many wonderful memories as you possibly can, you will be in my thoughts and please try to stay strong and please keep in touch when you can. God bless to you all take care of yourself x