Partner died

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 14 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi my partner died 6 weeks ago today, we been together for 10 years, I'm devastated and I'm missing her so much, words cannot express how much I am feeling right now without her, its the horrible pain and hurt I'm feeling, I can't get me head round it and that she's not coming back, I can't believe it, I'm struggling big time without her 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Billythedog

Dear Billythedog

I'm  so sorry you are just waiting as much as you think you are prepared just tell your wife everything you need to say if you can hug and hold or just touch do that too. Sending love and peace and calm xxx

• Dear wifeof26years,Thank You.

My wife was diagnosed with small cell L/C in february 2019 and it hit us like a brick. She is having maintenance chemo and had her 2nd cycle monday 22nd. It's not suiting her. I am watching her get worse day by day. She is my life and has been for more than half. It was our silver wedding yesterday and she was too ill for anything.

I take everyday as it comes and hope that she don't suffer too much. 

Thanks for your kind words.

j

Frowning2 

BILLYTHEDOG
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Billythedog

My heart goes out to you both. No time to get your head round the diagnosis even. It's awful  watching the deterioration  isn't it....

The hope as you say is that there is no suffering. 

Having your anniversary and lifetime together is a good thing because you have the memories. You're  in my thoughts.

I hope you have supportive  and caring people with you.

• Thanks again wifeof26, sadly it's just us 2 and very supportive Hospice Nurses. Any help I need is just a phone call away.

J

BILLYTHEDOG