Missing my Dad :(

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 24 subscribers

On 2.3.20 my amazing Dad died from Gastric Cancer . I had posted on here back in December that he was going to have an op to remove his stomach and cure the cancer but due to failings at the hospital he couldn't have the op because the cancer was very aggressive and although it hadn't spread to any other organs it was touching the portal vein to the liver. They offered chemo then said he was too weak and that there was nothing else they could do. My Dad was 71 and had already had his voicebox removed back in 2016 to beat throat cancer. The two cancers weren't related he was just extremely unlucky :( I love my Dad to pieces he was and still is my best friend. I can't believe that he has gone and that I'll never see him again ( even though I'm 37) . I have always been a Daddys girl and we did everything together.I feel like a spare part now and that I have lost my purpose :(  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I’m so sorry that you have lost your Dad, this is such a cruel and unruly disease. It sounds like you have been through so much in the past few years.  It doesn’t matter how old you are, losing a parent is awful, I feel for you. 

I just wanted to send you my love and a hug xx

• So sorry for your loss - this is a horrible disease.

Sending you hugs in your time of sorrow .

Nita xx