Separation

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 33 subscribers

Hi I am new to this. My wife was diagnosed with aa3 nearly three years ago. She has gone through radio and chemo and as a result has epilepsy now. We were doing well. At the start of December she told me she loves someone else and he didn’t know her before cancer. I think she is so ill. I want her back! Has anyone been through this? 

• Hi and welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis and also that she has told you that she loves someone else. I'm assuming from your subject title that she wants a separation.

Unfortunately relationships can be put under tremendous strain when a cancer diagnosis is involved and, sadly not all survive the experience. It sounds like you want to fight for your marriage so would you and your wife consider going to speak to someone like Relate?

I can see from your activity that you also posted this in the carers group and I wondered if you'd seen the reply from Niobe. If not clicking here will take you directly to it.

Wishing you all the best

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"