Travel Insurance for Lung Cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 18 subscribers

Hi, I am looking for suggestions of a company who may be able to cover my Dad for a trip to South Africa for my Wedding. He's recently been diagnosed with lung cancer and aged 85. It is non aggressive, he has no symptoms and is not receiving any treatment at present.

• Hi and welcome to the online community

Getting married in South Africa sounds lovely and I do hope you can find some suitable travel insurance for your dad.

Unfortunately,it can be more difficult to find reasonably priced travel insurance when you have had a cancer diagnosis.

Have you had chance to look through the Recommended Travel Insurance thread yet as it's where we try to keep recommendations from other forum members who have obtained travel insurance? If not, clicking on the link I've created will take you to it.

Most people recommend that you phone the travel companies rather than try and do online quotes as it's easier to explain to someone than try to do it online. 

Have a lovely wedding day!

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"