Fed up with it all

• 3 replies
  • 44 subscribers

You know what?  I've had eough of this cancer stuff! I just want it to go away and have my life back, 5 years of this crap knowing that the only way out is when my dear hubby dies. The slow decline is breaking my heart and his spirit. This morning i'm really down it's so cruel. I'm missing seeing my children and grandchildren as much as I would like. He's lost is confidence and doesn't like going too far they all live miles away with busy lives. I'm frustrated staying home but feel worried and guilty if I go out. I feel selfish I just want to scream and let off steam. Ok I'm now going to have a shower cry then sing at the top of my voice and come out smiling. If I sound nuts I probably am!

• Hi elephant 222, you aren't nuts, just human. Rant away, sometimes we are unable to do anything else. 5 years is a long time  to be brave and unselfish,scream away into a pillow or wherever is suitable. Cancer is a thief in every way. I hope you have someone to talk to as well, Mcmillan support by telephone are brilliant xxxx

Love is eternal
  • Hi elephant 222, you aren't nuts, just human. Rant away, sometimes we are unable to do anything else. 5 years is a long time  to be brave and unselfish,scream away into a pillow or wherever is suitable. Cancer is a thief in every way. I hope you have someone to talk to as well, Mcmillan support by telephone are brilliant xxxx

Love is eternal
  • Thanks Needing friends I was just having a bad morning. Back on track today.