Lost

• 13 replies
  • 27 subscribers

I lost my beloved husband after a hard year to cancer i had lost my whole family to this curse of a disease he was my rock thru all this i am completely without him .friends feel awkward round me and i end up bottling my feelings and comfort them i hope we can all help each other on this group as we are a family that no one wants to belong too but fully understand each other.

Losing a husband or wife is a pain i can never describe 

I only found this group today 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Kikko

Hi all that have replied to me thankyou so much it realy helps .One of my bad nights was saturday had lovely day seeing the grandchildren when our grandson said to me he misses Dean and  did I miss Dean  had to summon all my strength and not cry.On the night just before bed I sobbed uncontrollably for what seemed hours I am still feeling today from it

Lost and lonely Rowane x

• Sending virtual hugs, Rowane. Hope tomorrow  is a little less painful. Take things slowly if you need to and try to be kind to yourself.

Jane

xx

• Thank you its bryans first anniversary on friday i have myself so worked up and i don't know why everyday is hard but i just feel its another hurdle to get over Cry