I feel really cr*p

• 14 replies
  • 29 subscribers

Having lost my husband of 13 years just 4 month ago I am now in the process of moving house a 3 hour drive away to be with my daughter.

My sensible brain tells me it's the right thing as I have no family near by. But, I've spent the past few days packing the house up and basically throwing or giving away my husband's hobby stuff and tools even our furniture. I can't even bring myself to sell anything so it's being given to neighbours or their family member.  

I know I have to get rid of stuff...but I feel like a treacherous piece of ****  I want to cry.  I keep thinking my husband is going to be so mad when he comes home and his stuff is all gone.  He really must be so angry at me and I feel GUILTY.  

I feel like I'm going mad.. day after day seeing no one, just occasional phone calls from (geographically) distant relatives when you pretend everything is fine, you're fine, the weather's fine and life is fine.  

No it bloody isn't...it hurts.

I'm lost, lonely, scared, I need a hug, I need to cry, to talk, to laugh and to feel the physical closeness of my husband.