SO we are yet again stuck with this ' Like' response to posts!

• 3 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Ive been away for a while. Yet I find this:-  

And I thought things on this site were progressing. Most of our posts are sad and heart breaking so why the hell have we only the insensitive 'LIKE' button to press if we wish to acknowledge a post but not reply? 

I'm sorry McMillan but I dont  ' LIKE ' most of the posts I read. Can't you come up with alternatives like other sites? 

• Morning ,

We are making improvements to the site, and we've been working hard to fix the technical glitches and bugs since the upgrade. With most of these out of the way now, we posted about what's next on our to do list and what we'll be improving based on your feedback.

Having more than a 'Like' option has been on our radar for a while now, and I'm pleased to say that we'll be introducing more reactions soon. Why not have a read of our blog, where we've asked to hear from you what options you'd like to see?

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team 

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team

• Thanks Ellen,

Ive been away for a while and I'm obviously out of touch.

Good luck with the site.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• No problem , it's always good to hear what you'd like to see improved on the site!

Best wishes,

Ellen

Best wishes,

Ellen
    Macmillan Community Team