Just need a hug. Feeling lonely

• 32 replies
  • 28 subscribers

Hi

I have been doing really well. Moving forward. Today I have hit a brick wall.

Full of tears again.  It is a year ago since we got diagnosis. He was supposed to be here still for a year or two but only 3 months max. I am starting to think was there anything else I should have done again. It is stressing me and my asthma has exacerbated. I am coughing so much. I can't get on top of it even with oral steroids. I phoned the GP yesterday as work was worried. I can't be coughing all the time. Now I have to stay off and have a covid test. The Dr was on about hospital. Absolutely no chance as I have no trust in them after all the mistakes with Ric. I am pretty sure it is only my asthma and I am not I'll just coughing.

To cap it all, my unfortunate mistake is starting to send out mixed messages to me! One minute he wants my friendship, then a relationship and then nothing. He unfriended me last night on FB and to be honest that was fine. He has another jealous woman on the go and I don't need it but this morning I get a private message implying friendship again. I just said what is this all about? I don't need this. 

I just want a big hug from someone who cares and lives me and now I am isolated and waiting to hear about a covid test. I need to work and be busy. I have little to do at home except think! Which I Confusedn't want to do at the moment. I just wish it would all get better and go back to normal I saw s memory on FB of a holiday a few years ago this morning and find myself wishing I could go back! The moConfused I stress, the more I cough!!!  ConfusedCry

• Hey! Hang in there Alison, shit days, shit people pushing and pulling you about! F**k em all, you're in charge now and I've seen how strong you are, how far you've come and how well you've done! A small step back isn't worth s**t on your recovery road and you are well down that road....oh and a hug!

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Hi Mccmcc

Thank you. I know how far forward I have got. I won't give in or go back. 

I should get my covid results today and then hopefully back at work. I am pretty sure it is only my asthma. I have lived with it for some while. Dark nights are not good and I am an out and about person. I need company. 

I have blocked the guy so unless he sees me around, I should be able to avoid him. I had got him out of my system, laughed it off and moved on from.him. or so I thought! 

I am a strong lady but it is just the wrong time of year, nearly at the year stage! Covid is making everything so difficult for us all. Hopefully we can all look back soon and say we smashed it all. 

Hope all still going well for you

Take care Alison xxx

• Hi all,

At least the covid test is negative as I expected! But they did forget to notify me!!! I had to go via the back door for results. So frustrating but a relief to be able to get out again. 

Feeling a bit more happy today 

Thank you all

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Akela2516

Hi Alison 

good news 

you can go out and get back to work how is the asthma now are you feeling better 

take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin

Yes feeling a bit better. Not coughing as much. Just gets a bit waring! Good way to keep people away though! Joy

Back to work Monday. Going to my dad's for roast on Sunday which will be nice. My daughter has a date and Halloween party tomorrow! She has a more exciting life than me!!! I think she needs a nice evening, she is a bit upset still about her friend. I was forgetting that they had a primary school reunion at the end of the summer and they had all had a good time. I think it has brought back a lot of memories. My children have lost far too many close people to them! 

Hope you had a good day xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

I saw the post yesterday did not know really what to she was young to do something like that 

I know you children have been through a lot I don’t know how they cope with how much loss at such a young age  I still struggle some days 

work I can’t be asked that normal Saturday feeling for me your life will get better you are a very positive lady 

take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin

It was shocking. So sad..she has gone to another old school friend's tonight. This friend lived in America for 5 years and has just come back, they were all friends at primary so all kept in touch and she also was good friends with her so they can help each other. Just tragic she couldn't get help. I am lucky my two talk to me about everything from sex to daily life. 

I don't think the weather is too good tomorrow. I don't have much planned this weekend really. There are some leaves back!!! But I am going to let my chest recover. 

I am going to have an early bath, watch some crap on Netflix and have a rum tonight I think. My son is home. He is trying to save for his own place. 

Try and find something different to do tomorrow. Treat yourself

Xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

Saturday up go do food shopping pick my mum up drop her in town to get her hair done home think about housework  but sit and give up 
    been to fish and shop  put washing on lol 

now watching love actually going to have good cry should not have watched it 

enjoy your roast I’m so jealous of you having a roast 

take care 

Martin x

• Hi Martin

If you lived closer I would cook yiua roast. You can't actually best one! 

Your day sounds full. I have a nice pile of washing done to iron and info too much if that but can't best creased clothing. 

I have done a a shop to collect Monday after work.

A good cry is good sometimes and it is a good film. 

Xxx

• FormerMember

Hi Alison 

thank you for offering to cook me dinner I know I live to far away but thank you Blush 

ironing is okay I don’t mind do that but I don’t have much iron lol 

my day start of okay then I give up lol shopping does not take long 

take care 

Martin x