where I am now

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 26 subscribers

So it's coming upto a year without my Angel Belle and I'm still in limbo. I've started to venture out with my friends and their other halves but feel jealous that they still have theirs and I don't. They all understand but I feel that they don't really. Mine and Belles family are not really there ror me and her daughter so I've got to the point where I don't call them, haven't spoken to my own father for 2 months.

I've basically just kept on for my stepdaughter and she is still on a bad roller coaster, especially after we had to put Brlles and our last cat down last month. She's got a date today with some lad that I know who used to be a bit of a knob but I'm hoping hes changed since he's got older as I don't want her hurt. She worries so much about me as she told a friend of mine last week and this week she told me that her mum wouldn't want me to be alone and that she wants me to find someone too which kind of broke my heart.

Just feeling a bit down and hoping my mood can change today especially as my best friend Sarah and I are taking her boys out for a picnic. 

I think that this last week has been hard due to the fact that Kings have accepted my 6 complaints that I've requested especially why I was turnt away just 3 hours before she died and its woken up all my emotions again. 

• Oh Djaxter

I know how you fill, mine will be a year 8th October, can not believe how the time has gone, never thought i would be that far down the road when i started on this road.

I miss him more now than i did at the start, i am alone, my children are grown up and yes it was their dad but different emotions for them.

He was my other half always the two of us for such a long time, i really do not know who i am never been alone before.

We all have our dark moments your  Belle would not want that as i know my Tom would not, but easier said than done.

Enjoy your trip out good to get out the house if only for a short time, but yes we have to come back.

Take Care Ellie xx

• Hi I know how you feel it's so very hard .My hubby 1st anniversary will be next week I feel it has been forever since I last seen him o how I wish for one more day to be with him .we where together for 40 years a whole life time the pain tonight is so bad .

I am not sure wh at age your stepdaughter is .my son will be 18 the day befor his dads anniversary my heart so goes out to him as everyone keeps asking what you doing for your 18th and he say s nothing as he is really adamant he does not won't to celebrate it also broken up with his girlfriend 2 days ago .i have no idea as what to do for hubbys anniversary as there is no grave ect .

I think we both think he will still come home one day .all his clothes still in wardrobe his junk drawer still there lol and his man cave lol.

I hope you had a lovely picnic good to get out  hope her date turns out ok bet you are sitting waiting on her comeing in lol  

this really is a road no one wants to be on