I want to burry my partner,but his daughter suddenly changed her mind

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 11 replies
  • 25 subscribers

Hi everyone, I have lost my partner in April, after that me and his daughter agreed we are going to burry his ashes after the funeral. As we haven't be married,his daughter as next to keen got the aDisappointedes. After few weeks she had them,I called her,she said want to keep them for a while. I tried to be understanding,as they didn't have a good relationship before.I texted her few days ago when we areDisappointedoing to burry his ashes,as we are supposed to have an anniversary next Month,and I wanted  to have a place by then ,so I can visit him there. She said SHE decided she is going to keep his ashes tillDisappointedext year,have him for Christmas and burry him next year. I'm heartbroken, don't know what to do,miss him so much Disappointed

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Dutsie

I had Andy buried and a headstone went up last week. I can visit him but really he is not there. Every single thing in the house reminds me of him, and I don't mind except for the fact I wonder if it is healthy to go for whole days feeling he is around somewhere, just as if he were at work, or in the garage, or painting canvases in the bedroom, and then at 9pm when friends and family are all doing their own thing, realising he is not here any more. 

There is no cure for this.

Of course, everyone else grieves for him, but his mother and sister and brother think they know my grief, and it's not the same. He was super important to them, but while he was a huge part of his life, he was not everything to them, as he was to me.

Zuzanka, take something of his, and put it in a box that you can open and close. You can just look at the box and feel he is near. xxx