Dreams (and what they may mean)

• 12 replies
  • 28 subscribers

I woke up with a neck pain and had to go to work today.  This made me very tired, so had a late afternoon nap but woke up crying.  I had dreamt of my husband walking down a unfamiliar road.  Whilst I was initially happy to see him from a distance, when I got closer, he ignored me and would not talk to me. Found this upsetting. 

I don't recall my dreams often and understand that they  relate to your subconscious. Mind you this felt like a nightmare! The sad bastard in me will probably research this further!

Back tracking, a few days/weeks after my husband had died in 2018. I dreamt that he had come to me and given me a hug in bed. This felt very comforting at the time, as I had only just lost him.  He felt near to me.  It also felt like a loving goodbye.

Wondering how others would interpret my latest nightmare and/or share their dreams (once they finally do get to sleep!).

With lots of love,

Dutsie Xx

• Hi Geoff,

wow that’s a very accurate explanation  of a dream i had last year just before i went down to cornwall for the first time on my own. I dreamt i had walked into the cottage after a day out   Surprised to find Jerry there. I asked how he got in he just said they knew who he was so let him in. He asked about my day i told him i then mentioned i had bumped  into a friend of his and we had a coffee and a chat. Jerry asked   What was wrong and i just said steve never once asked where you were, hes your friend after all. Jerry looked at me with i why would he look, i then realised  he was dead.  I took it as he would be looking out fir me on my trip. But the dream is painful it was like losing him all over again. 

• Hi Puddle fish. 

It does seem to me you had a visitation from Jerry  because  there was communication between you both. Despite the pain which will eventually  subside you'll feel  at peace with this wonderful experience.

Love and Light 

Geoff

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.