I Can't Believe It.

• 4 replies
  • 26 subscribers

Hi Everyone In Our Group, Sorry but this may be a Long Post.......I lost my Darling Wife Tina on the 18th December 2019 to Small Cell Lung Cancer. She was as I have posted before My Life , My Soul, My Everything. After having some VERY dark thoughts as I told before I ended up in Skegness for a week and decided that 1st March 2020, I was going to start to live how I think Tina would want me to be. I started by saying Goodbye to the Dark with the aid of the sea at St Leonard's washing away 'Goodbye Dark Thoughts' written in the sand at 6 am.

I have since found a friend who has made me laugh and smile again. That is all she is, a friend who has had issues herself and we both smile and laugh,with her  knowing that Tina is still holding a special place in my heart which she is very understanding and supportive. Without the help and guidance from all of you here and especially' Needing Friends' I don't think I could have got to this place now. I am a very shy person when it comes to meeting people. 

For everyone who is still trying to mend a Broken Heart here, all we can do is patch it and hope there is some happiness out there for us all. Our Lost Loved Ones would approve and guide us to a better place. I like to think that Tina is watching over me and laughing at the stupid things that I am doing in my life now. Tina will never be forgotten, that I have promised. 

God Bless You All and Thank You for your Wonderful Support throughout my Time posting here. I will still Pop back from time to time to make sure you are all fine and dandy.

All My Love 

John xxx