Here comes the night

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 24 replies
  • 27 subscribers

So another day over, was it Sunday. Now the night where the dark brings a different kind of loneliness. 

Am I trying to be poetic, yes. 

I wish there was a poet that can express my pain. 

I wish there was a music that could match my emotion. 

I wish my wife, my soulmate, my first date, 

Where here with me tonight. 

One more night. 

I hope my dreams will be of her, the truth is they seldom are.

But somtimes she comes when I'm asleep, so that's where I will wait, till wakefulness and reality will once again remind me, of the hell I find myself in. 

Sorry drunk person texting. 

Xxx 

• It would be lovely if any post that is read at least got a 'Like'  Without a 'Like'  or no response one often wonders if they are just talking to themselves. Just an observation that's been on my mind for a while.

Love and Light

Geoff.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.

• Hi Geoff I always read the posts but never put a like on them. As I could never really see the point , but I suppose it’s not a bad idea so i will start putting a like on them. 

How are you keeping have you anything planned for the weekend.

Mike  

Love you always Winnie xx
  • Love the TS Eliot quote. One of my favourite poets

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
  • Hi Mike.

I've already placed a post in the 'Chat' section of our site saying how innapropriate a 'Like' icon is considering we are communicating  with sad posts and folk crying out for help and support. I don't LIKE what they are going through.  Yet without responding with a reply how else can acknowledge their post has been read?  Why cant it be changed to a 'Read' icon, or a 'Seen' icon. Ive raised this ussue with the Sue Ryder Community support site and they are already in the process of changing this nonsense 'Like' icon for a heart and one other appropriate icon. 

Love and Light

Geoff.

At the end of all our journeying will be to find ourselves back where we started knowing the place for the first time. TS ELIOT.