Devastated

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 7 replies
  • 24 subscribers

This is a group I didn't want to join but sadly my precious husband lost his fight for life on Friday 19th April. He was my soulmate and my reason for living. I am hurting so much. I have no idea how I will cope without his love and affection. I have lots of friends and family but they are not him. 

• I am so sorry for your loss and that you find yourself here, in this group non of us wanted to join. 

Everything will be so raw, please remember to try eat and rest.

Sending you a virtual hug x

• Ruby diamond x
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry for your loss,I’m coming up to eight months without my darling husband, This is a group I definitely never wanted to join,sometimes I waffle away, but I think talking helps.please take care of yourself, Sending a hug from someone who understands .          

Val.xHugging

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Juneoc,Everyone on here understands how you feel, it has been 12 weeks for me and my head is still everywhere

Even if you don’t want to post , keep popping in to the forum, this is what I do , it gives me and it may help you in some little way to know that we are all treading the same path

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Dear juneoc 

So sorry my deepest sympathy we are all here and all on this journey at different stages. Little steps and as others have said do what you need now. Take care xxx remember Macmillan  support bereaved as well hope you have people to love and support you

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you all for your kind words, it helps to know that someone understands.

love and hugs

June xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi June 

so sorry you find yourself here it is truly heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you. Take care .

love & hugs 

jojo

xxx

• I am so sorry for your loss and can understand how much you must be hurting right now. You have lost the person who is most important in your life. For now I would say: Please take good care of yourself, try to eat and rest and surround yourself with people who are good for you - they are not your husband and will never ever be able to replace him but at least they will give you some comfort as you are trying to adjust to this new and very difficult truth.

Love, Mel.

I don't like the term "moving on" because it sounds to me like we are leaving our loved ones and the life we had with them behind. I like the term "moving forward" as it implies that, while life goes on, our loved ones are still with us in our hearts and minds.